Friday, March 28, 2014

Timberline Workshop on the Go

Every once in a while, I complete a workshop and love it so much I squeal like a little girl. Turning 40 in May proves that I'm no longer a little girl, but this Timberline Workshop made me SQUEAL! Close To My Heart rocked the first two layouts below. I created the third, using the fabulous CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. Love, love love these layouts and can't wait to find the perfect pics to add to them.

Close To My Heart Workshop on the Go Layout One

Close To My Heart Workshop on the Go Layout Two

Scrappy Hour Workshop Layout Three, Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2, Layout 4
Want to create these layouts and have all of the pieces pre-cut for you? Join me on April 7th for my workshop at 9 am or 7 pm. Comment or send me an email to RSVP by April 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment