Friday, January 25, 2013

Monogram Cards

I have the best customers!  I enjoy and appreciate each of the women who I get to scrapbook with each month and truly look forward to my time with them.  So, at my Open House today, I gave each of them a little "thank you" for supporting my business in 2012.  It's a set of monogrammed cards with the coordinating monogram stamp.


Below is a closer look at the card.  You've probably seen it all over Pinterest.  It was designed by the amazing Lisa Stenz and just about every CTMH consultant I know has "scraplifted" it!  If you haven't been to her website, Lisa's Creative Corner, you've got to check out her gorgeous, clean and simple designs.


Thanks so much to my wonderful scrappers!  I look forward to making even more fun memories with you, and some new friends, in 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment