Friday, October 12, 2012

Save with Studio J

Are you in photo overload?  Do you need to RESCUE your pictures?  Then you, my friend, need Studio J!  Studio J is Close To My Heart's answer to digital scrapbooking.  And, not only did they answer they got an A+ on this one! 

This month ONLY, they're giving you a free layout when you buy 9!  Or, you'll get two free layouts when you buy 18, three when you buy 27, you get it.

I love Studio J to catch up on my scrapbooking.  Life is busy, and I will NEVER give up my traditional scrapbooking, but sometimes I just need to get pages done quickly.  And, my Studio J pages are beautiful!

Try it out yourself for free today.  Visit my website to play with Studio J.  I also offer free one-on-one tutorials on making the most out of your Studio J experience.  You're going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment