Thursday, September 20, 2012

Six Weeks of Halloween - Week 1

I can't believe Halloween is just six weeks away (minus a day).  I also can't believe I wasted a day in bed yesterday with a reaction to my flu shot.  So, this post is a day later than I'd planned.  But, hopefully one day of yuckiness will keep me from having a week of the flu later this winter!

Welcome to Week One of my Six Weeks of Halloween! 

Here are this week's creations, made especially for the Halloween Scrapbooking class I'm teaching at my sons' school this fall.


There are two buttons designated to Halloween on the new Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I love the coffin you can cut out.  I also cut out the spiderweb accent with Artiste.  I used the Perfect Fit-Halloween (B1413) My Acrylix stamp set on the frame and All Hallows Eve (C1462) on the coffin.

I'm planning six weeks of Halloween layouts, decorations and cards, starting TODAY!  Check back the next five Wednesdays to see new Halloween crafts.  And, I'd love to have you join me for one of my Moonlight WOTG classes on 10/9 at 7 PM or on 10/23 at 9 AM.  Contact me today for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment