Monday, July 23, 2012

Idea Book Preview Week

Happy Monday!

I am so excited to spend this week showcasing some of the awesome new product in Close To My Heart's Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  Stop by each day to catch a sneak peek and get your inner crafter inspired and excited. 

You can begin ordering these new products on August 1st from my website.  If you have any questions, you can also email me.

Okay, on to today's featured product:

Cards.

I know what you're thinking..."The big sneak peak is a bunch of CARDS?"  Hang with me for just a sec here.  Below you'll see a little bit of everything CTMH has to offer that's new: paper, embellishments, stamps and Cricut Artiste shapes (yes, there's a NEW Cricut cartridge!)



The cards were designed by CTMH's Art Department and were given to us in pieces to put together at Convention in Dallas, TX two weeks ago.  My favorite thing about them is that they mixed and matched paper from different paper packs...genius!  (I'll list the papers and embellishments used at the end).

This card is my favorite:




Don't you love how there's a "card wrapper" that fits around the card!?  I love the sentiment "let's hang out" and adore those little black sparkles at the waist of the dress.  I can just see sending this card to a group of girlfriends, inviting them for a girls' night out!

The adorable sentiments are part of the new stamp set, Pun Fun (C1505)!



Want to know how you can make these cards for FREE?  Place an order for the new Cricut Artiste cartridge before August 31st and I'll invite you to a crafty evening at my place where everything will be cut out for you.  If you're not local, I'll send you the materials already cut and stamped!

Materials Used:
C1521 My Acrylix Approved
C1505 My Acrylix Pun Fun
X7160B Flirty Paper Pack
X7157B Dakota Paper Pack
X7158B La Belle Vie Paper Pack
1388 Colonial White Cardstock
X1410 Colonial White Cards
Z1787 Mini-Medley Accents Slate Collection
Z1754 Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment
Z1751 Baker's Twine Harvest Assortment
Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim
Z2427 Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Inks Marker Set
Z2173 Slate Exclusive Inks Pad
Z2106 Blush Exclusive Inks Pad

2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to get mine done! I couldn't love that stamp set any more - you rock? are you kidding me!? xoxo M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa. I just love love love how they used pieces from different paper packs on the cards. Just too awesome!

    ReplyDelete