Saturday, July 28, 2012

Colors!

Close To My Heart has always stayed on top of the color trend.  So, I'd like to introduce a few new colors in the CTMH Exclusive Color Palette.  Hello: Slate, Whisper, Saddle, Cashmere, Champagne and Ruby!


These colors are rich and gorgeous!  I just love them!

Of course, this means that we will be saying goodbye to some old friends: Grey Wool, Grey Flannel, Vanilla Cream, Parchment, Brown Bag, Baby Pink, Taffy, Sunkiss Yellow, Key Lime, Heavenly Blue, Lilac Mist, Amethyst, Holiday Red, Sunflower, Sunny Yellow, Dutch Blue, Moonstruck, Vineyard Berry, Tulip, Garden Green, Spring Iris, Petal, Garnet, and Pansy Purple.  Youll notice that CTMH is retiring more colors than they're adding.  Going from a 60-color exclusive palette to 40 (plus two white shades) might sound extreme.  But, CTMH is allowing us to stay current.

You'll still find a few "bonus" colors that are HOT right now, available only in three paper packs: Avonlea Off-White, Avonlea Teal, Avonlea Green, La Belle Vie Mauve, La Belle Vie Pink, Flirty Raspberry, and Flirty Yellow.

I LOVE that Close To My Heart knows that these colors are totally on trend right now, but that I'll want next season's hot colors in the next Idea Book.

If a favorite color is retiring, I suggest you add it to your list and get it before August 1st.  You can order from my website and join the July Party! Gathering on the bottom right to order your favorite colors before they're gone. 

Leave me a comment if you have any questions!  I'm excited to show you how rich and beautiful these new colors will coordinate with current and retired product.  Let me show you how!

No comments:

Post a Comment