Friday, May 18, 2012

Super Hero Fun

The last six Tuesdays, from 3:15-4:15, I've been in the adoring company of seven beautiful males.  I know, jealous aren't you?

Here they are:
I had three sets of brothers and one boy whose sister takes my scrapbooking class.  All of their mothers are dear friends on mine and I just loved every second with this boisterous group.  We played games like: Pin Spiderman on the Web, Kryptonite Toss and Batplane.  They created their own superhero identities, made crafty spiders, superhero emblems, milk carton "kryptonite" boxes and bookmark albums featuring the Superhero paper pack, Superhero Rub-Ons and Comic Badge Buttons, all from Close To My Heart.
They really created some amazing final products.  Here are a few:

Clay Emblems

Alex's unfinished bookmark album.

Joshua's favorite bookmark album page.

The best part of the class was spending time with my two wonderful, sweet, creative boys and their friends.  What a blessing to get to share my passion for paper crafting with this awesome group!

1 comment:

  1. They had a blast. You are such a great mom. I love that my kids are so comfortable around you!

    ReplyDelete