Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

It's December 1st!  I'm so excited for the season leading up to Christmas.  It just seems a joyful time: bright lights, decorations and lots of excuses for crafting.  As much as I love making gifts for family and friends, I think I love wrapping the presents even more.  And, showing thoughtfulness in the gift wrap just builds the anticipation to the gift inside.

As a thank you to my customers who bought the Holiday Wishes stamp set last month, I invited them over to create several gift tags.  I created seven different tags, most of them using the Holiday Wishes stamp set.  Here's the bunch:


I set up four stations, one with the snowflake and the others with two gift tags each.  Here's what my dining room looked like:


We listened to Christmas music and even some Christmas "musak."  Later that night my husband told me he created a "good" playlist that omitted the Manheim Steamroller and slow jams Christmas songs.  That would have been helpful info about three hours earlier.  Oh, well!

Here are a couple of my favorites.  They're simple, sweet and will look great on traditional Christmas wrapping paper or Kraft wrapped gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment